Bus and truck touring is the backbone of the music industry. Road-worthy packaging, clean rigging, and ease of set-up and strike are the paramount concerns. KiAN’s systems are designed to simplify the logistics of touring.
All systems are manned by KiAN technicians and can be transported in KiAN vehicles. All systems are thoroughly prepared and tested before shipping; our clients, from all musical genres, enjoy the benefits.
Festivals present their own particular challenges to audio companies. Long days, multiple artists, flexible schedules and the vagaries of weather combine to test the best in all of us. KiAN has been supplying equipment, technicians and operators to festivals for 20 years.
With the capacity to deliver and set-up a 40′ by 40′ stage including generator, sound and lights (In under 8 hours!) KIAN has the most competent outdoor special event system in the Pacific Northwest.
Kian Concert Sound Services Ltd. has also specialized in high quality audio installations that go back to Expo 86 in Vancouver, the Commodore Ballroom and Ameriflora 90 in Columbus, Ohio. Most recently, the company has done state of the art installations in The Great Canadian Casinos’ River Rock Theatre in Richmond, BC and in their Red Robinson Theatre in Coquitlam, BC.
Some Past Events:
- Pavarotti North American Touring Sound Provider
- Live City Yaletown & Downtown sites – 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- Sound Provider for many tours for Live Nation Canada
- Heineken House site – 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- Live at Squamish Festival
- Canada Day at Canada Place
- Salmon Arm Roots & Blues Festival Main Stage
- Burnaby Roots & Blues Festival
- Vancouver Sun Run
- BC SUPER WEEK CYCLING EVENTS
- Cambie All Access Street Party- featuring 54-40
- CIBC Run For The Cure (Vancouver) 2009 to current
- Musicfest Vancouver(Van Dusen Gardens)
- Vancouver Marathon